You can email the Director of International Students at email@example.com
International Student Fees
A complete schedule of our fees for 2021 can be viewed here:
Additional costs vary according to the individual programme chosen by the student and are not covered by the standard tuition fee. Additional costs are a guide only and subject to change without notice.
These may include:
- NCEA Fees NZ$383.50 for entry to external exams.
- New Uniforms - for students in Years 9, 10, 11, 12 and 13. Approximately NZ$600.00 for girls and slightly less for boys. Second-hand uniforms are available from our Parent Teacher Association at the school.
- Text Books
- Extracurricurlar activities
During the school year, overseas students must live with either:
- A parent, or
- A designated caregiver chosen by the parents, e.g. a guardian or relative, or
- Homestay accommodation approved by the school.
If the student wants to stay in homestay accommodation, the Homestay Accommodation Form must be completed and will form part of these Conditions of Enrolment.
The school must be advised in writing at least 7 days prior to any change to the Overseas Student’s accommodation.
Guardians can be arranged by the school if the parent or agent requests this. Guardians are optional.