Rangiora High School Governance
The role of the School Board includes governing the school, and setting its direction.
The members of the Board consists of:
Parent Elected Representatives:
- Simon Green (Presiding Member)
- Megan McNay
- Ben Prain
- Andrew Hodgkinson
- Louise Courtney (co-opted)
- Staff Representative - Gillian Koster
- Student Representative - Amber Patterson
- Principal - Bruce Kearney
Board Meeting dates for 2022 (meetings commence at 6.00pm)
Board Meeting dates for 2023 (meetings commence at 6.00pm)
Meetings are open to the public (however the public are excluded from the 'in-committee' section) and are held in the Strachan Room, Level 2 of the Administration Building.
If you are interested in attending Board meeting, please contact the Board Secretary, BOT@rangiorahigh.school.nz, for further information.