Welcome to Rangiora High School
Nau Mai, Haere Mai ki Te Kura Tuarua Rangiora
Term 4 Information:
- Click here to view key dates and events for Term 4.
- The final day for Year 11-13 students before NCEA exam leave is Friday 2 November.
- The Puketeraki Kahui Ako (the 16 local schools in our Community of Learning) will hold a Teacher Only Day on Monday 5 November. Note, no RHS classes will operate and no buses will run on this day.
- The PPTA has called a Paid Union Meeting for the afternoon of Friday 9 November. Two such meetings are able to be called each year, in accordance with s26 of the Employment Relations Act. Timetable arrangements for this day will be advised shortly.
- Please click the following links for the student self-nomination form for Colours: Sporting | Cultural
Rangiora High School is a dynamic decile 9 co-educational secondary school in North Canterbury, New Zealand. We are proud to be a caring, community-based environment inspiring life-long learning.
Students are at the centre of our work. We are committed to ensuring every student has a meaningful and relevant learning journey and that they experience success and gain achievement.
Our campus has a rural outlook on the edge of Rangiora, adjacent to our own school farm and just 30 minutes from the city of Christchurch.